Monday, February 10, 2014

Are You Afraid to Lose Your Home?



Are you afraid to lose your home?
 
Are you behind on payments and don't know what's going to happen next?
 
Has the bank been difficult to work with or very threatening?
 
I have helped over 130 Utah families avoid foreclosure on their home. I know what the banks can and cannot do. I also know the Utah foreclosure and eviction processes.
 
Whether you want to try to keep your home, or are wondering what your options are to sell your home and avoid foreclosure, I can help!
 
With no obligation or cost to you, I will discuss your options with you. I can offer you a current market value on your home and see if you would be a good candidate for a loan modification or for a short sale. Sometimes foreclosure is the best option. Sometimes bankruptcy is the best option. Find out before it's too late.

Call me today!
 
Julie Larson
801-755-8899

No comments:

Post a Comment